It’s not always easy to find a hairstyle that works for your curly locks, but the stylish pixie undercut can be a great option. The short hair cut with a deep side part and long bangs are perfect for any occasion. It will work on straight or wavy hair as well as curly hair.
Pixie cut good for curly hair
Curly hair is a type of hair texture that can be difficult to tame and style. But, with the right haircut, you can have a chic pixie cut that will highlight your curls in all their glory! We’ve rounded up some of our favorite pixie cuts for curly hair, so you’ll never feel like your curls are holding you back again.
- The Classic Pixie: This classic and timeless hairstyle has been around for decades because it’s such an easy way to show off beautiful curls. By cutting into the length of the curl instead of layering them over each other, this hairstyle shows off every curl individually and creates volume at the crown area.
- The Curtain Cut: If you love how much volume long hair try this haircut.
- The most popular type of pidget undercuts is the A-line cut which starts long at the roots but gradually gets shorter as it goes down.
If you have curly hair and are looking to switch up your hairstyle or are just interested in trying something new, then the pixie undercut is perfect for you, more at this weblink! It’s stylish, easy to maintain, and it can be done on any length of hair. The pixie undercut is a short haircut that consists of shaved sides with longer hair on top. This style had become popular among women because it can make anyone look like they spend hours doing their makeup every day when all they did was brush their teeth (and maybe combed their fingers through their locks).
How to do a curly pixie cut
It’s a common misconception that pixie cuts are only for those with straight hair. However, if you have curly locks, you can still rock an undercut! Here is a tutorial on how to get this look:
- First, apply a styling product to wet hair and let it air dry.
- Next, use your fingers or a comb to create texture in the hair by pulling some of the curls out from their natural position. This will give your style more volume, as well as help define the side part.
- Then, trim any stray hairs around your face with scissors or clippers and shape the cut into an undercut that starts at one ear and goes over to just past the other ear on both sides of your head.
Curly hair can be difficult to style, but not with this pixie cut. The undercut allows you to wear your natural curls down or up in a chic bun. This hairstyle is perfect for women who are always on the go and want an easy-to-style look that will last all day long.